Preparation time 7-8 minutes
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 dessertspoon vegetable oil
- 150ml pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- In a small saucepan over a medium low heat, whisk (using a metal whisk) together vinegar and cornflour.
- Add oil, pineapple juice, tomato sauce, brown sugar and salt and whisk constantly until the mixture is heated through. Serve warm or cold.
Serve with our delicious Thom Thum Gourmet Mini Rolls.
Tip: If you want to achieve a thicker consistency, dissolve another ¼ teaspoon of cornflour in 2 or 3 tablespoons of cold water. Once dissolved, stir the mixture into the sauce and continue to heat and whisk until sauce thickens.