• Serves 2-3 • Preparation time- 10-15 minutes
- 15 Mini Dim Sims (Beef or Chicken)
- 1 bunch of Broccolini, ends trimmed
- 100g green beans, topped and diagonally sliced
- 1 packet of baby corn
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs plum sauce
- 4 tbs of water
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Place Mini Dim Sims in a microwave safe container, add 1 tbs of water and cover with food wrap and heat on high for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat the olive oil in a large wok.
- Add broccolini, green beans, baby corn and sliced red capsicum and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbs of water cover and cook, tossing occasionally for 1-2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but crisp.
- Mix plum sauce, soy sauce and 1 tbs of water together until blended and add to wok along with Mini Dim Sims. Toss until well combined and heated through. Serve immediately.