• Serves 6 • Preparation time 10 minutes
- 6 x Kensington King Chicken Large Dim Sims
- 1.5Lt prepared chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of baby carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 handful of fresh peas, keep pods on
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thaw Dim Sims: Place frozen Dim Sims in a microwave-safe container with 1 teaspoon of water per Dim Sim. Cover and cook on high for approx. 50 seconds per Dim Sim.
- In a large saucepan saute chopped onions and carrots in butter for 5 minutes. Stir in stock, garlic and the Kensington King Large Dim Sim, bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the fresh peas, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes longer. Serve.