• Serves 6 • Preparation time 10 minutes
- 6 x Kensington King Beef & Pork Large Dim Sims
- 1.5Lt prepared Beef Stock
- 2 x Spring Onions
- 1 x small Red Chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 100g Enoki or Shimeji Mushrooms, ends trimmed
- 100g small Shiitake Mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Thaw Dim Sims: Place frozen Dim Sims in a microwave-safe container with 1 teaspoon of water per Dim Sim. Cover and cook on high for approx. 50 seconds per Dim Sim.
- Place the stock in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring stock to the boil.
- Add the Kensington King Large Dim Sim to the stock and simmer gently until the Dim Sims are thoroughly heated through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Saute sliced spring onions, and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes add to stock and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Season to taste and add sliced chilli (optional) and serve.
Note* If desired, substitute Beef Stock for Vegetable Stock