• Preparation time 10-15 minutes • Cooking time 5-6 minutes
- 30g butter
- 4 shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 120g (1 ½ cups) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon drained slice jalapeno chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the shallots and garlic, and cook for 1 minutes or until the shallot softens slightly. Add the chilli powder and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Stir the sour cream into the shallot mixture. Add the cheddar cheese and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese melts. Stir in the jalapeno chilli and coriander. Transfer to a heatproof serving bowl and serve in a dipping bowl surrounded by our delicious Thom Thum Gourmet Mini Rolls.