• Serves 2 • Preparation time 10 minutes
- 1 pkt Chef Direct by Marathon Lamb Shanks
- 2 Greek style pita flat breads
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- 4 tbsp tzatziki dip
- 4-6 strips roasted capsicum (optional)
- Heat lamb shank in microwave for 6 min or as per packet instructions.
- Remove from packet into a bowl and with 2 forks gently pull meat from bone.
- Onto each wrap, spread 2 tbsp of tzatziki dip, 2-3 tomato slices, 2-3 capsicum strips and 1/2 cup salad leaves.
- Add half of the lamb shank meat to each wrap.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Any salad filling or condiment can be substituted. I’ve used very soft and fresh pita bread wraps that required no heating. Feel free to warm your pita bread if it’s not very pliable.