• Serves 2-4 • Preparation time 10 minutes
- 1 x 300g packet of Chef Direct by Marathon Beef Meatballs
- Brioche hot dog rolls
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 cups of premade coleslaw
- Cut the meatball packet open and pop it in the microwave for three minutes.
- Switch on the grill to heat up and grate some cheese.
- Take the packet out of the microwave and while it sits, put the rolls in a baking dish and spoon in the coleslaw.
- Now add the meatballs and grated cheese to the rolls and pop them under the grill for a minute or until the cheese bubbles.
- Feed them to your unappreciative family who, hopefully, eat them without complaint.
- Chuck the one baking dish and cheese grater in the dishwasher (if you have one) and enjoy that fact that there is no meatball sauce on your cooktop!